4 Port Isolation Transceiver
We’ve overhauled the 3 port Transceiver to a 4-port transceiver. The now legacy 3 port transceiver and the evolved 4 port transceiver will continue to offer:
All Transceiver Basic Features
- Provides the ‘topside’ interface to the Synapse, SeaSPY or SeaQuest magnetometer system.
- Connects to a PC via a RS232 serial or USB port.
- Provides regulated, isolated power to the magnetometer system.
- Provides long-distance telemetry over the same power connections.
- Drives up to 1000m of our standard twisted pair tow cable, or many thousands of meters of coaxial cable.
4 Port Transceiver Features
The transceiver contains an integrated GPS for accurate and automatic time synchronization of the magnetometer or gradiometer network, and a connector to optionally use an external NMEA GPS if available .
With a wide input power range of 9-28V, it can operate directly from a 12V or 24V vessel DC system, a car battery, or from our 24V AC power supply.
- Increased maximum telemetry data rate
- Extra power output to 25W
- Integrated GPS for automatic time sync and optional nav position (works if you need it, but doesn’t get in the way if you don’t want it).
- Fourth port for optional external GPS if available
- Support for Synapse arrays (previous version only supported SeaSPY and SQ)
Repeat: We’re no longer producing, developing or supporting the 3-port transceiver (final firmware version 2.00).