BOB Release Notes
June 13, 2022
- Support GEM drone mag
- Altimeter series inverted so higher is bigger
- Marker export improved.
- USB connections no longer supported. Transceivers are configured as virtual COM ports so only com port connections are needed.
May 31, 2022
- Improved Guide Line Importers
- Fixed bug when selecting COM port for repeater.
- Fixed default wingspans for SeaQuest gradiometers.
- Exporting gradients have an extra digit of precision (4) now.
- Numerous UI improvements.
December 21, 2021
Additional support for Sea Quest 2
November 11, 2021
Support Sea Quest 2 differences in zeroing the depth sensor.
October 12, 2021
- This release improves several features,
- supports the new SQ2 mag responses, and
- the Sentinel 2 base station import allows filtering by signal strength.
- Initialize visibility of series when loading.
- Filter by date for base station and AUV data.
- Don’t import readings to a significant gap in the survey
- Dialogs are topmost and modal.
- Add signal strength filter for base station import.
- Default file type for import set to all log file types, instead of just the intermagnet observatory format.
- Keep survey line list from restoring default sort order after an edit.
- Calculate GPS time offset relative to mag clock so it has the same sign as shown on sync warnings
- Handle new SQ-2 string
- Format marker list, change icons for expander and visibility buttons.
- Log BOB version number to Alert.log
- Show signal strength in profile plot
- Get user consent before upgrading BOB
- Allow user to enter fraction of a second into marker time in marker dialog.
- Ok button in preferences closes the dialog now
- Import Sentinel-2 data.
- Fix incomplete drawing of path when selecting a survey line in some cases.
- Improve placement of markers near edges of profile plot.
- Improve detecting when mag is sampling
- Stop GPS readings from being logged in newly opened survey before we start sampling.
- More support for Vector mags
- UI formatting improved
- Zoom to mouse point instead of center of screen
- Show coords where mouse is.
- More accurate placement of markers.
Mag Profile Plot
- Sometimes scale was wrong
- Fix drawing error when crossing midnight.
- Allow user to reorder columns.
- Notifications are saved to alerts.log now
- Individual mag positions are exported for longitudinal gradiometers.
- Export failed for surveys that cross midnight.